Wednesday, August 3, 2011 By: Wwoofergirl

Course Options #2

A live course listing is now out on my school's website. It looks basically the same as the one I found before, but I'm going through it again and jotting down the interesting ones anyway in case there are new options.

-Botany
-Ecology
-Environmental Chemistry
-Nutrition
-Sustainable Development
-Environmental Design in the 21st Century
-Food, Agriculture, Environment, and Development
-Collective Violence and Post-Conflict Reconciliation
-Science, Technology, and Environmental Politics
-Let's Get Physical- Building an Interactive World
-Architecture Studio- Designing Built Form

1 comments:

Bob Bradburn said...

So which ones are you leaning toward? I have reservations about number 2, 3, and 4. I know you have interest in botany and sustainable development, and since I'm getting my toes wet with sustainable development on a purely economic level, I like that one a lot. I think Environmental Design, the Food/Ag/Env/Dev, Collective Violence, and Sci/Tech/Env courses all look really interesting. If you feel difficulty in choosing, don't forget to try to understand how well the teacher conducts the class as part of the choice. I'd love to be a sounding board as you approach your choosing time!

Post a Comment